A handy video calls software with the possibility to transcribe them thanks to the integrated AI technology!
What is Dialpad? Dialpad is a full-featured business communications platform that enables you to make calls, support customers via chats and video calls, and organize work meetings with multiple participants. This is the Dialpad download page.
- Business calls: Dialpad is a good solution for those who often have to make business calls and participate in work chats. With it, you can have it all in one handy place.
- Call summaries: Thanks to the AI integration, your calls can be automatically transcribed so you don’t have to record them but just quickly go through the notes.
- Agenda: For the best organization of the process, Dialpad offers the Agenda option to plan your conferences and share the priorities of the call with your teammates.
- Cross-platform: You can access Dialpad via your PC, laptop, cell phone, or tablets and always be available for your work calls and chats with friends.
How does Dialpad work?
Dialpad works as a full-featured communication platform that lets you make business calls, transcribe conferences, and more.
Is Dialpad free?
Dialpad offers 3 subscription types: Standard ($15/month/user), Pro ($25/month/user) and Enterprise (get a quote). All plans come with a free 14-day trial. You can check out the Dialpad pricing here.
Is Dialpad safe?
- OS: Windows 8, 10 (32- and 64-bit)
- Processor: +1 GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard drive space: 300MB
Photo – www.dialpad.com