OneNote is a great helper if you need to are looking a handy notebook, planner, and calendar all-in-one!
What is OneNote? OneNote is a handy Microsoft application designed as a notebook for capturing thoughts, plans, ideas, and discoveries. With OneNote, you can plan your events accordingly and with no stress. This is the OneNote for Windows 10 download page.
- Notepad: OneNote works as a digital notepad allowing you to write down your thoughts and ideas, capture some important memories, make a list of errands to do.
- Planner: You can use OneNote as your daily planner and write down your to-dos, lists, draft the upcoming events and travels.
- Whiteboard: You can attach pictures and photos to your notes, as well as documents if you use OneNote for work purposes.
- Password protect: Secure your notes and use password protection so no one except you can access them.
- Synchronization: Connect your devices and use OneNote on any of them by syncing your data. This way you can access them from wherever you are.
How to use OneNote?
OneNote comes with a user-friendly and intuitive interface, so you’ll learn quickly how to use it. For a beginning, you can create a notebook and start filling it up with your plans and ideas. You can learn more about the OneNote basics on its official page.
Is OneNote free?
OneNote is free to download and use. You can use it as part of the Microsoft 365 subscription plan or separately.
Is OneNote safe?
- Windows 8, 10
- Processor: 1Ghz
- RAM: 1GB
Photo – microsoft.com
- Onenote download
- Onenote - Best answers
- Windows 10 download - Best answers
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- Duckduckgo download - How-To - Web
- Online movie downloader - How-To - Video
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux ddos attack online free download ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix
- Youtube download - How-To - YouTube