The Parsec app is an indispensable remote desktop tool for big organizations and for personal use as well.
What is Parsec? Parsec is the remote desktop app that lets you work with it, play games, and collaborate on your projects remotely from anywhere. This is the Parsed download page.
- Remote desktop: Parsec lets you have access to a remote desktop that can be extremely helpful if you work in the field of design, architecture, development, or engineering, for example.
- Parsec Arcade: Another useful feature of the Parsec app is that it offers you a remote desktop for games. You can connect to your PC on the go, collaborate with friends and hop into a game with the Parsec Arcade mode.
- Team work: Collaborate with your colleagues, use a handy dashboard, and invite freelancers into your workspace giving them temporary permission for a remote desktop.
- Parsec streaming: With Parsec, you can also stream your games and watch your friends progress from anywhere.
How to use Parsec?
To start using Parsec, you need to download the app by clicking on the green Download button at the top of the screen and install the app. You can follow this guide to find out how to connect to a remote screen and make the most out of the software.
Is Parsec free?
Parsec offers different subscription plans starting from $8 per month/user for the Individuals plan. You can check out Parsec’s pricing here.
Is Parsec safe?
- OS: Windows 8.1 / Server 2012 R2
- CPU: Core 2 Duo or better
- GPU: Intel HD 4200 / NVIDIA GTX 650 / AMD Radeon HD 7750 or better
- Memory: 4GB DDR3
Photo – www.parsec.app
- Parsec download
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- Duckduckgo download - How-To - Web
- Instagram photo downloader chrome - Guide
- Online movie downloader - How-To - Video
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux ddos attack online free download ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix