It happens that some files just cannot be deleted; and sometimes we resign and leave the file there. FileAssassin is a tool to erase and remove any file from your computer, especially those that cannot be deleted.
- Selection: once the user downloads and installs the program, FileAssassin is going to let users choose the file that cannot be deleted. For that, they can simply browse through your hard drive and select the file and folder. If not, the user interface is integrated with a drag-and-drop option.
- Malware removal options: integrated with malware removal options, FileAssassin can unlock file handles, then, unload modules and terminate file processes. After being unlocked, it is then possible to delete the file.
- Batch processing: launching a batch file process can be done if the user wants to delete several files at the same time. No need to worry about that, all selected files will be deleted irrevocably.
- FileAssassin can change the properties of protected files.
- It is easy to handle and master.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- The application is simple to install and uninstall.