- Phonebook manager: DataPilot allows users to import and export contacts from Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook and Palm Desktop software. By using your computer’s keyboard, you can add, select, prioritize and edit some cell phone contacts and put them in order.
- Calendar and ringtones: if you want to create and modify your own schedule, you can add, edit and delete some appointments just via your computer’s keyboard. Thanks to that, you can mark special events, holidays, and important appointments and add the ringtone of your choice. Indeed, you can directly upload ringtones from your computer and personalize your incoming calls and your alarm (MP3, MIDI and RTTL).
- Image editor: with DataPilot, the user can also download his/her favorite pictures from a cell phone to a PC. It is possible to edit pictures, adjust contrast, brightness, color and many more.
- SMS Manager: thanks to this tool, you are given the possibility to back up your SMS messages on your computer. You can also edit your SMS from using your computer’s keyboard.
- Operating systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- RAM: 32MB minimum
- Processor: Pentium 100 MHz or higher CPU.
- Required disk space: 15MB
- 800x600 or higher resolution, 256 colors or higher.
- USB or serial port.
- DataPilot offers one year free live updates.
- The trial version only offers 7 days of use.
- It is not possible to use more than one phone with this tool.
- Watermark is added to all pictures.
Alternative spelling: DPT070103_Setup-7.1.3.exe, DPT070103_Setup.exe