PDF files are commonly used in daily tasks. The problem is that converting them requires some expertises. In this case, Solid Converter
can help you. This program enables you to convert your PDF files into the format of your choice.
- PDF to Word: as its name suggests, Solid Converter is primarily aiming at converting PDF files to the format of your choice. More specifically, it allows you to convert PDF files into Word documents so that you can easily handle it.
- Getting started: Solid Converter is easy to handle. And there is no need to be an expert in conversion to convert PDF to Word. Indeed, just with a few clicks, the program quickly converts your PDF. It should be noted that this application is compatible with Microsoft Office 2010, DOCX and XML.
- Quality: Solid Converter always keeps the quality of the PDF file even if it is exported in Word format. Layouts and font are also kept. That way, you will have the same quality expect that it is in Word document.
- Running modes: as told before, Solid Converter is easy to get started. So as to let you profit from its features, you are offered 4ways. In fact, you can run it as a standalone utility, use the right click functionality in Windows Explorer, use command line interface or use a plug-in for Microsoft Word.
- Solid Converter is an efficient tool to let you convert your PDF files.
- This is a trial version limited to 15 days.
- It covers only 10 pages.
Latest update on September 17, 2014 at 08:49 AM.