Before formatting the system, it is necessary to save the pilot of all installed devices. Device Driver Backup is a utility designed to help in such a task.
Backup system: the main function of Device Driver Backup is to record the drivers of all installed applications on the system. For instance, mouse, video and keyboard drivers can be easily recorded and reinstalled after system formatting.
Select: the utility displays on its interface all drivers installed on the system. The user just has to choose which one to save among various results. It is then possible to save it to the specific folder on the PC.
Restore: by clicking the restore driver button, Device Driver Backup can perform an automatic research and display all backup drivers. The user only has to select which one he wants to restore and which ones not to.
Uninstall: once the backup driver button is selected, all the drivers installed on the system is automatically detected by Device Driver Backup. The user is given the possibility to uninstall them or to create a backup folder for them.
Device Driver Backup gives comprehensive information about all installed drivers.
This is a trial version. Therefore, the full version must be purchased to unlock all features.
- Device Driver Backup
- Synaptics pointing device driver - How-To - Laptop computer
- Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. the driver may be corrupted or missing. (code 39) - How-To - Windows
- Dell inspiron 1525 base system device driver windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Dell vostro 1015 base system device driver ✓ - Forum - Software
- Twain compliant device driver download - How-To - Hardware