Recovery for SQL Server is a database recovery tool for corrupt .MDF/.NDF Microsoft SQL Server (6.5, 7.0,2000,2005). It allows to recover the corrupt tables, views, procedures, triggers and deleted records and saves them in a separate batch file. Moreover, the program repairs the primary keys, single keys, indexes and foreign keys. The demo version only carries out partial recovery.
- Recovery for SQL Server
- Export database diagram sql server - How-To - Programming
- Database connectivity in asp.net with sql server 2008 step-by-step ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Visual FoxPro and SQL Server - How-To - Visual FoxPro
- Error connecting to SQL Server 2005 - How-To - SQL
- Equivalent of DATEDIFF function of the SQL Server under Oracle. - How-To - Databases