Designed by ImageMagick Studio LLC, ImageMagick
is a free software integrated with a library and a set of utilities on command line. It allows users to create, convert, change and display images in a large number of formats.
- Conversion: one of its best features is that this application allows users to convert files. In fact, ImageMagick has the ability to efficiently and precisely convert images between different image file formats.
- Photo editing: with this tool, users have the possibility to cut, crop, flip, trim or rotate images. It is also possible to adjust colors, to make some portions of an image invisible, to correct pixelation, apply mathematical expression, encipher or decipher images.
- Effects and animations: users are also allowed to add effects and animations to the image. For example, users can add radial blur or motion blur, can sharpen tint, threshold of a given image.
- Supported language interface: JMagick (Java), G2F (Ada), MagickNet (.NET), MagickCore (C), MagickWand (C), ChMagick (Ch), ImageMagickObject (COM+), Magick++ (C++), L-Magick (Lisp), NMagick (Neko/haXe), PascalMagick (Pascal), PerlMagick (Perl), MagickWand for PHP (PHP), IMagick (PHP), PythonMagick (Python), RMagick (Ruby), or TclMagick (Tcl/TK).
- Other features: apart from that, it is worth no note here that ImageMagick can support mega-, giga-, or tera-pixel image sizes and can also juxtapose image thumbnails on an image canvas.
- The application is very practical for editing image with all its features.
- Intuitive and convivial interface.