is a player that can read MODule music files and other files. It has been designed by Olivier Lapicque and detailed below are some of its main features.
- Supported formats: ModPlug Player is compatible with files in the following formats: 669, AMF, AMS, DBM, FAR, IT, MED, MDL, MOD, MOL, MTM, NST, OKT, PTM, S3M, STM, ULT, UXM, WOW, XM and WAV. For WAVE file, the size cannot exceed 16 MB.
- Player: apart from playing files, users are given the ability to create a play list to make loading of files easy. Apart from that, ModPlug Player can also offers 32-bit internal precision for mixing, and 16-bit for dithering.
- Tools: a graphic equalizer improves sound performance playing on frequency. It also proposes Digital Bass Expansion, reverb option, noise reduction, stereo separation option and more.
- Compression: so as to save space on the HDD, ModPlug Player also supports playback of compressed files. It is able to read ZIP, RAR or LHA compressed formats.
- Operating System: Windows 9X, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
- Processor: Pentium 266 MHz rate.
- RAM: 32 MB.
- Windows compatible sound card (32-bit drivers).
- ModPlug Player can read a wide range of formats.
- It is easy to handle.