Flash Decompiler Trillix
is a program that can convert SWF to FLA in a matter of seconds. It is designed by Altima Software with some of its main functions that are detailed below.
- Conversion: as told above, Flash Decompiler Trillix enables to convert SWF files to FLA. It also can convert multiple files simultaneously without creating temporary files.
- Decompilation: this program enables to find FLA files that were lost. It has the ability to decompile SWF files without any quality loss and enables to have editable FLA sources.
- Extraction: Flash Decompiler Trillix is very useful in case you do not want to republish a SWF file entirely. SWF elements can be extracted such as sounds, videos, images, texts, buttons, morphs and more.
- Editing: with multiple Flash movies editing tools, Flash Decompiler Trillix allows the user to modify any parameter to perform a personalized animation. Then, it can save and preview the report from a dedicated option for this purpose.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Processor: Pentium II class at least 200MHz
- Disk space required: 3-5 MB
- RAM: 64MB
- Screen resolution: 800x600 True Color
- Adobe Flash Player
- Flash Decompiler Trillix is easy to handle.
- It is simple and convenient thanks to its interface.