In principle, when a file is being used, it is impossible to move, delete or rename it. With Locked Files Wizard software (ex CopyLock)
, it is still possible to proceed with these operations.
- Moving: Locked Files Wizard software (ex CopyLock) allows the user to move or delete files even if they are still running and used. To do this, you simply have to specify the action to be taken, and then, reboot the machine. This function is especially necessary if we have to move or delete multiple files simultaneously.
- Shutdown process: Locked Files Wizard software (ex CopyLock) can also play the role of task manager. Via its interface, the software can display the process that locks the file management. Therefore, it is possible to stop it at any time.
- Security: with the help of Locked Files Wizard software (ex CopyLock), it is now possible to bypass "trojans" or other "worms" that are able to restrict access to a file or registry editing.
- Operating System: Win 95, Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista
- RAM: 256 MB
- Required disk space: 2 MB
- Locked Files Wizard software (ex CopyLock) can be used for free.
- It is mainly reserved for advanced computer users.
CopyLock, Copy Lock , CopyLock2-2.4.zip, CopyLock2.zip