When designing a webpage, you often call on a web designer. This should not necessarily be the case since there is software like Sothink SWF Quicker
that lets you create and edit flash animations to be published on the large canvas.
- Creation of a flash animation: after a quick installation of the software, you can draw shapes accompanied by introductory texts from your start menu. Your designs will be saved as SWF files. It is important to note that the insertion may also involve videos and images, that is to say, AVI and GIF file formats.
- Publication: the software allows you to publish your animations via multiple media types such as SWF, GIF, or GSE. In other words, the command of the software includes everything that is related to HTML5.
- Sothink SWF Quicker is an easy to handle software.
- Intuitive and plain interface.
- It is only free for a few days then, you have to pay for a license.
Latest update on November 16, 2012 at 12:28 AM.