Screencap is a program designed for taking quick screenshot with good output quality. It has several powerful tools for processing images. It is developed and published by KiCompWare and this version is especially destined for mobile phones.
- Capture: Screencap is able to record everything that is displayed on the screen of the PC. It is also possible to specify the area to capture. This lightweight program also supports capturing open windows and applications.
- Recording: after a final check, the user can save the new output files in a pre-defined folder. The characteristics of each image are taken into account for later use.
- Conversion: Screencap provides the user with a powerful encoding module to change the format of the freshly captured image. The output can be configured to be compatible with most viewers. It supports a wide range of common formats.
- Screencap offers a plain and intuitive interface making it simple to handle.
- It is possible to choose the clipboard as automatic file storage.
- This utility has a print option to have images on papers.
- As a trial version, this is valid for few days only.
- It is not available in other languages.