CombiWave is a utility for creating music. It integrates all tools to edit and recreate a song. It is developed by C. Brandstetter.
- Adding songs: what makes this program different from other tools is its ability to play up to 99 tracks simultaneously. It is worth to note that CombiWave supports drag and drop system. If not, it is still possible to use the import option in the menu bar.
- Supported formats: CombiWave supports all popular music formats available in our days. For instance, let's cite the following formats that are WAV, WMA, OGG or MP3 file formats.
- Interface: CombiWave is endowed with a special interface. It is friendly and intuitive which greatly facilitates all actions to be taken, either for adding songs or applying effects. A help tab is also included for more information on its handling.
- Effects: to make the remix special, this program allows the user to apply transition effects to the file. Of course, they are easy to handle thanks to the well-designed interface.
- This program is entirely downloadable free of charge.
- Trial version available for 20 days of use.
- CombiWave Pro
- M1x macbook pro - How-To - MacOS
- Free fire pro player facebook id and password hack - Forum - Facebook
- Steal in my ID please give me - Forum - Free Fire
- Google earth pro street view not working - How-To - Google earth
- How to arrange apps alphabetically in realme 2 pro - How-To - Android
Alternative spelling: combiwave_188.8.131.52_setup.exe