A firewall or a security fence can enforce the security policy of a network. ZoneAlarm is a useful firewall for ADSL and cable modem users for the protection of their system.
- Security barrier: the main task lies on the fact ZoneAlarm is controlling traffic between different zones of trust (Internet). For this, it filters all data flows that have been exchanged on Internet and alerts in case of threat.
- Automatic analysis: the publishers have recently put in place an option for automatic analysis of all downloads. This option allows you to detect all malicious files (virus, spyware, adware, etc.) and prevent it from running on the system.
- Other features: ZoneAlarm can also detect fraudulent websites during data flow and makes your computer invisible to hackers. In case of attack, ZoneAlarm will directly report you about the IP address of the attacker and thus find its author.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz or more
- RAM: 2Gb
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9
- Firefox 8
- A dynamic firewall to control access to your computer and hide your PC against Internet and potential intruders.
- There is a test of compatibility when downloading.
- The interface is very intuitive.
- Nothing to report
Alternative spelling: zlsSetup_70_483_000_en.exe