DameWare Mini Remote Control
is a program for connecting servers, desktops and notebooks remotely with an aim to solve troubleshooting. It can work on several platforms.
- Mixed-OS environments: this is surely the option that differentiates DameWare Mini Remote Control from other users. It can monitor Windows, Mac OS X and Linux computers. File transfer and sharing as well as other actions can be performed.
- Active Management Technology: thanks to this technology, controlling the computer is made feasible. The keyboard, video and mouse (KMV) can be monitored from a distance to start up or wake up a sleeping computer.
- Online Chat feature: this is essential to let the administrator and the computer users to connect to each other and exchange tutorials and solutions. DameWare Mini Remote Control also allows them to capture images with one click and share it.
- Privilege rules: on Control Properties, the administrator user can select and control the access to remote computers. It is possible to tick on the first box to allow only admins to connect. The second box to tick enables to require "Log on locally" privilege.
- DameWare Mini Remote Control supports Smart Card Authentication.
Latest update on September 10, 2014 at 09:43 AM.