Email Verifier is a program that can remove non-existent and invalid email addresses from the list. It avoids being blocked by the ISPS mail server and bounced message.
- Cleaner: Email Verifier can analyze about 50, 000 email addresses per hour. Addresses are judged on three levels that are Syntax Check, Email address domain availability and Mail server check for existence of email addresses. The program cleans up all emails that may contaminate the list.
- Compatibility: the user can import email addresses from several sources so that Email Verifier can check them. Supported external databases include FoxPro, Acces, MS SQL, Paradox and many others.
- Export: bad email addresses can be exported to other location. Indeed, Email Verifier gives users the ability to save email addresses to text file, on an Excel file or other external sources if needed be.
- Manage list: apart from these features, Email Verifier also enables to locate some specific email addresses in the lists. It is possible to split and merge lists as well as deleting auto-reply emails automatically.
- Email Verifier also saves bandwidth since it reduces Internet traffic.
- It is integrated with a Backup and Restore features.
- Nothing to report.
- Email Verifier
- Yahoo verify email - How-To - Yahoo mail
- To verify that this is your email address, complete the hidden part and click "send code" to receive your code. - Forum - Facebook
- How To Verify an Email Address - How-To - Security
- How to verify whatsapp with email - How-To - Internet
- Google can't not verify email account ✓ - Forum - Gmail
Alternative spelling: email_verifier_pro_setup-6.3.exe, email_verifier_pro_setup.exe