Have you ever thought of recording your telephone conversations for future reference ? This piece of software called Advanced Phone Recorder
, enables to record your calls to your computer.
- Connection interfaces: to start using Advanced Phone Recorder, you just have to connect the application to your telephone. For that, plug one of the telephone cables supplied into the socket of the back of the modem, follow instructions and that is all.
- Recording: the program can then start to record date, time and duration of all conversations on your telephone. You can adjust the recording by configuring the settings of your hardware. By the same token, you are also given the opportunity to create WAV files.
- Remote access: it may happen that you are away from your house and needs to check your answering machine messages. In that case, you can make a call to your office number, then, dial a key sequence and enter remote access. That way, you can listen to any messages thanks to Advanced Phone Recorder.
- Miscellaneous: over and above, Advanced Phone Recorder also enables to equalize voices between calling and called party, email recordings, detect and save caller ID and also set greeting messages based on caller ID.
- Operating Systems: Windows NT, 2000, XP, Vista operating system.
- RAM: 256 MB.
- Voice modem supporting V.253 (IS-101) standard.
- Processor: Pentium CPU.
- Sound card.
- Text to speech engine 5.1 or higher.
- Advanced Phone Recorder can be customized to run Windows Startup.
- Low price compared to other similar software of its genre.
Latest update on May 10, 2013 at 01:28 AM.