Edited by DeskShare, Security Monitor Pro
enables to control up to 32 networked IP cameras. You can watch your office, parking lot, warehouse and other places thanks to this tool.
- Live previewing: Security Monitor Pro enables to control up to 32 cameras feeds simultaneously. Users can pan, tilt and zoom cameras to adjust the screen area. It supports more than 1.500camera models and previewing is of a good quality.
- Alerts: one of its main features is that Security Monitor Pro offers to its users to set motion-triggered alerts for each camera. They can use « Mask Area » if they want to exclude some areas from motion detection. Getting notified by email when the alert is triggered is feasible.
- Recording: capturing videos on motion detection can be done as well as recording them to a specific folder on the HDD. Users can configure Security Monitor Pro to record videos automatically. It is also possible to upload recordings automatically to an FTP Server.
- Review: once captured and recorded, Security Monitor Pro allows users to play the videos directly from its interface. Users can filter recordings, play videos with 4x speed and broadcast video feeds live directly on the Internet.
- Operating systems: Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows 2012 or Server 8/ Windows 2008 / Windows 2003
- Security Monitor Pro is the best choice in IP video surveillance.
- Easy to use with an intuitive interface.
Latest update on May 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM.