is making internet users' picture edition easier. In fact, this has been designed for editing images online in a faster and easier way from your computer and without having to leave Firefox.
- Picture editing: In one single click, it can fix, crop, rotate, resize, add some special effects, change colours, edit the back-light, add text, use frames, remove red-eye and sharpen the image, or use the Auto-fix tool.
- Integrated into Firefox: the complement of Picnik allows users to send the images to editing websites (Photobucket, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa Web Albums and Yahoo! Mail.) by adding a couple of new entries into the Firefox contextual menu. Thanks to them, copying the URL address of each image and opening them directly in the editor or capture websites are possible.
- Plug-in for your Mozilla Firefox browser: This plug-in is very interesting. In fact, it enables you to take screen captures of any websites you have visited and then, send them directly to Picnik for edition. It is simple, you just have to right-click the web page and afterward select 'Edit in Picnik'.
- No need for other photo editing software installed on the local machine
- Do not allow a full screen capture
- Some functions limited to the Premium Version
- Slow in edition