It is undeniable that we have to limit children’s time in front of a computer. To help parents in this issue, User Time Control
has been conceived to control the use of a computer.
- Time control: this application’s main function is to define the moment a computer can be used. It can be done whether daily or weekly. You can even set a kind of duration for Internet connection to be used. Once you have configured all settings, the computer will automatically shut down.
- Recording: User Time Control can also be used as a tool for monitoring computer. In fact, it can record all actions your children performed on your computer system while you were away. It is of a great utility since it enables you to know what your children are on.
- Password protected: offering a hundred percent of security and giving parents the ability to become the administrators. No one will have access to User Time Control’s settings without typing the right password. Even unistalling the application requires administrator’s authorization and password.
- Protect files: another feature worth to notice here is that User Time Control enables parents to keep their files and folders away from children. For that, they just have to use « Folder Guard » to protect their files.
- Operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- RAM: 512MB.
- Required disk space: 5MB
- User Time Control is a great ally for parents.
- It has an intuitive and graphical user interface.
- It is a shareware version, you can pay for the license on the editor’s Website.