Have you ever thought of having the possibility to block access to some of your files stored in your computer? This can be done with File Access Helper. It is a good ally to protect your files from praying eyes and thieves.
- Drag and drop: to start with the application, users just have to drag and drop the file or the folder to the appropriate button. File Access Helper will then enables you to set your own rules.
- Options: after setting the rules, File Access Helper can then start to disable running, copying, opening, finding, printing, deleting or modifying documents, program and even all the programs.
- Customizable rules: users are given the opportunity to add, edit and remove if necessary a file based rule. They can also change the destination of the rule and also add or remove system rules freely. File Access Helper also enables to set the security level.
- Interface : File Access Helper’s interface is plain and uncomplicated. It is possible to add items to the file list by using either the file browser or "drag and drop" method as told above.
- Operating systems: Windows NT, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
- Required disk space: 2.9MB.
- File Access Helper blocks and refuses access to files and registry keys on your computer.
- It is a shareware version.