ArcSoft Panorama Maker
is a program that enables its users to create panoramas from videos or images stored in the hard drive.
- Create 3D panoramas: with the Explorer-based folder structure of the interface, importing images and videos is done trouble free. ArcSoft Panorama Maker offers several tools to generate the most impressive panorama.
- Media editing tools: ArcSoft Panorama Maker enables its users to adjust the color effect of the created panorama. It is also possible to adjust the brightness, auto-exposure and even the auto-dynamic lighting.
- Stitch modes: this program is endowed with 5 stitching modes that are Auto, Horizontal, 360, Tile and Vertical. The process of designing is done with 3 simple steps that are Auto-select, Auto-stitch and Save the panorama.
- Create panoramas from videos: the process is simple as with images. Importing video files can be done easily and several tools and stitch modes are at users' disposal. They just have to pick the one that they want.
- Panoramas can be viewed on multiple displays.
- It is only available in English.