A version for Mac OS X is available on the official website: here
Hide My IP
is the tool that you need to hide IP address on the Internet. It is especially designed for surfing unknown on the Internet. The aim is to avoid IP address hackers. It gives the ability to send anonymous emails and much more.
- Anonymous surfing: Hide My IP, as its name suggests, hides IP address when visiting websites. The shown IP address is a false address and it is possible to change it via a single click. In this way, it's impossible for a third person to know your exact IP address.
- Identity protection: online financial transactions are more reliable since it is impossible to catch all data confidential exchanges based on IP addresses. The problem with IP address is that it can be traced back to the physical address but this can be avoided with Hide My IP.
- Sending mails anonymously: it is also possible to send anonymous mails. It hides the IP address found in the mail headers such as Gmail and other protocols. IP address on all emails enables to locate a person in a map.
- Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Processor: Pentium III or equivalent.
- RAM: 256 MB
- Required disk space: 2.5 Mb.
- Internet connection.
- Perfect for anonymous surfing.
- GUI well done.
- Available in several languages.
- The advanced configuration is quite complicated.
- This shareware version expires after 15 days of use.
Requires Purchase $29.95 USD