Need to beef up security for your files and folders? KaKa Folder Protector
can do the job for you. In fact, it allows to password-protect folders on your computer by locking them.
- Encryption protection: Kaka Folder Protector uses a secure and strong industry standard of 256-bit on-the-fly AES Encryption technology to give users a protection at hundred percent.
- Password: whether the application encrypts your files or folders to be protected whether Kaka Folder Protector lets you set a password on them. This will prevent your folders from being accessed, moved, misused, modified or deleted.
- Portable: as a portable one, you do not need any installation. You just have to copy the “Lockdir.exe” program to a drive or folder and that is all. It can support all type of storage devices such as USB flash drive, thumb drive, memory sticks, jump drive, memory drive, pen drives and much more.
- Extras: there is a security level option integrated with Kaka Folder Protector which allows its users to choose the level they want. The application is also integrated with password hint, restore center, file filter system and advanced settings.
- Kaka Folder Protector is secure and easy to use.
- Compatible with older versions of Windows and Vista.
- The interface is easy to understand and navigate.
- The trial version has a nag screen and some features are limited.