Designed by Sofonesia, DVD Clipper and Joiner
is a program for cutting up stages from a video DVD. Users can also merge them to form only one single file.
- Video editing: as a video editing software, DVD Clipper and Joiner allows to create video recordings that may be laid out in sequence and played back. It is also offering a range of tools for splicing, trimming, arranging and cutting clips.
- Customization: users are allowed to customize clip selection. They can play, pause and full screen videos. Selecting the desired part of movie at byte level avoiding missing even a single second in the clipped video is also possible.
- Capture: apart from all that, DVD Clipper and Joiner users are allowed to capture the favorite scenes from the movie and also capture clips of video songs from a movie.
- Joining: joining two clips is easy with DVD Clipper and Joiner. Users just have to select a first clip, then, another one and click on join. Once created, the new joined clip can be saved and played later.
- It supports the fusion of several pop videos in order to form a single unique file.
- It is very practical and easy to use.
Latest update on November 7, 2012 at 02:05 AM.