Disclaimer: the product is discontinued and the publisher is no longer active. Thus, the software may no longer work on your computer, or run with recurring errors. This article was updated for informational purposes
Keep track of your accounts and organize your files to have an optimal followup. Correct Accounting Software is useful for small and medium businesses in need to stay updated with their VAT, accounts and numbers.
- Complete business accounting offers all kinds of features that your business needs to stay updated in the accountings. From invoicing made of templates, inventory management, support for all types of taxes and detailed financial reports can be made through the software.
- Reporting and updating, the software can generate financial reports that can be saved as PDF or Excel formats so you can later use them as needed. It allows you to print or directly email the reports to your colleagues.
- Flexible accounting and guidance to create custom vouchers, custom taxation and different sales accounts according to your business management needs.
- Support for VAT (value added taxes), the software allows the user to add VAT charges to your sales and purchases according to your country, it will automatically calculate VAT liability according to the percentage needed.
- Connect to the Internet and store your data and progress directly on your system, the files can be saved and updated in PDF or Excel Formats, and allows other colleagues to access and modify them.
- The system requirements are; minimum memory of 512 MB, a processor pentium 100MHz, memory drive 3MB, it can be installed in Windows 98 ; Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
Is It Free?
The software offers a trial version, to get the complete features the user must purchase the licensed version of Correct Accounting.