Windows XP Windows Vista -
is a tool for recording the time you have spent on your computer and the time you spent on a project(s). It is giving detailed information about it.
- Automatic tracking: this tool can sit somewhere on the desktop and can work without you needing to check at any time. So then, you can work and once you have finished with your project, you can keep track of your time and hours you have spent on a project.
- Interface: thanks to a timeline technology, ManicTime displays the data in an easy to understand way. You can move to an action by dragging and dropping elements on the timeline by using your mouse.
- Storage: data are gathered on your computer and you can delete them at any time. Apart from that, you can also learn other information, and you can find them on Top applications, Top sites, Top documents, Top tags...
- Custom charts: users can customize charts; you can build it by yourself where it is possible to ass, edit and remove them. Once created, ManicTime gives you the opportunity to export it and use it to create an invoice.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista
- .NET Framework 4.0
- ManicTime is entirely free.
- It is easy to use.