Applian Technologies facilitates the creation of high-quality videos with its WM Capture.
Indeed, it is a program that was designed to facilitate this kind of task. So then, create videos from videos played on your screen !
- Powerful auto video detection: WM Capture is a tool that helps to create high quality videos regardless the source line. It has a capture technology at very high speed which can reproduce exactly what you see on the screen. It automatically detects motion videos and marks it.
- Recording: this application is able to record video from any website including YouTube, Dailymotion, MySpace and other video sharing website. In this regard, it supports most video file formats. And to top it, saved files can be viewed with Windows Media.
- Display: apart from the ability to create high quality videos, WM Capture can also automatically locate the area of the screen. But as it is configurable, it allows the user to define the area by manually moving the marker.
- Operating Systems: Win 95, Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP.
- Required disk space: 8 MB
- CPU Speed: 1.5 GHz dual core recommended, 2.8 GHz single core
- RAM memory: 512 MB or higher
- Sound Card with a recording line (Stereo Mix, Master Volume, Wave Out Mix, What U Hear or similar)
- WM Capture can be downloaded for free.
- Bugs have been fixed and the user interface improved.
- The trial version can only be used for a few days.
- It offers only two minutes of recording time for the trial version.
Latest update on November 17, 2016 at 03:42 AM.