Designed by Amplusnet, Messenger Blocker
is an Internet parental software that can protect your child while surfing the Internet. This application is downloadable for free on the Internet.
- Restriction: just like any other parental tools, Messenger Blocker allows parents to set a restriction about the hour their child has to surf the Internet. The setting and duration of the restriction is entirely configurable.
- Blocking: its main goal being to block chat applications, this tool efficiently performs this blocking and also enables parents to choose a specific user whose chat conversations have to be clocked. It is compatible with many instant messaging clients such as MSN Messenger and Yahoo Messenger.
- Notification: when you want the blocked contact to know that he/she has been blocked, Messenger Blocker can send them a notification. If you want, you can also send a the blocked contact personal messages.
- Reports: parents can also view reports related to the web usage such as breaking rules attempts, application usage and chat application opened. These reports can be checked periodically and deleted manually or automatically.
- Operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Processor: 486 CPU or higher.
- Messenger Blocker is easy to use and practical to protect children.
- It is available in Spanish and German.