Developed by Antonio Maria Torre do Valle, PixClip
is a simple application for taking screen capture and adding it to clipboard automatically. Detailed below are some of its main functions.
- Getting started: once downloaded and installed on the computer system, users just have to open PixClip and start with processes. First, it is enough to the region to clip and paste it or save it to file.
- Capture: captures can be taken by region or by full screen. PixClip enables to capture only a region in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. After that, you can start the "copy" operation to save it in the clipboard.
- Output: as told above, captured clips can be saved automatically in the clipboard. Besides, PixClip supports various file types namely BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG and TIFF. Pictures can be sent by MSN or other IM programs just with simple copy/paste.
- Configurable: PixClip provides users with a configurable keyboard shortcut. That way, reaching and opening the canvas can be done quickly.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Runtime
- PixClip is both easy to use and downloadable free of charge.
- The interface is graphical and intuitive.