Digital Audio Editor
is a program designed by DigitalSmart Soft Development Inc aiming at editing and recording audio files. You can have detailed below some of its major functions.
- Audio editor: users can enhance their images thanks to this application. For this process, they are allowed to cut, copy, delete selection, paste and mix different audio files.
- Effects: Digital Audio Editor offers a wide range of effects. Among them, we can cite Amplify, Delay, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Shrink, Vibrato, etc.
- Player: this application is also built-in with a basic player for playing your audio files. Digital Audio Editor can read an entire file or a portion of it with options such as Play, Pause or Stop.
- Recorder: users can record any sound from the microphone or any input device (DVD, VCD, CD, MP3 and other players). Digital Audio Editor can perform the recording of a piece of time or a conversation in real time.
- Converter: this program, apart from the features mentioned above, can convert any audio file from one format to another. It supports different audio formats such as WAV, MP3, OGG, CDA and RAW.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- RAM: 128MB
- Processor: Pentium class 500MHz processor or better
- Hard disk space required: 30MB
- SVGA or higher resolution display
- 4x or better CD-ROM drive (for CD conversions)
- Sound card
- Digital Audio Editor is easy to handle.
- It is a shareware version available only for 30 days.