Extracting an audio file from a video is now a simple process thanks to special tools such as AoA Audio extractor
. In fact, it allows easily and quickly extracting audio tracks from video file
- Extraction: with AoA Audio Extractor, you can extract, in a matter of seconds, the soundtracks from your video files. Indeed, as its name suggests, this software can easily extract the audio from video file namely and save them as AVI, MPEG, MPG, DAT, FLV, WMV/ASF, MOV, MP4 and 3GP.
- Recording files: audio sounds obtained after the extraction can be played by all audio players. For that, you can choose to save the sound in MP3, WAV or AC3. These three formats are the most common in multimedia world.
- Cutting elements: AoA Audio Extractor includes an editing tool that gives you the possibility of cutting elements at the beginning or at the end. You can also save a portion of an audio track of a video and Bitrate is adjustable.
- Other options: even for beginners, this application is easy. There is no great step that can make its handling difficult. With its intuitive interface, you simply have to select your video files, select output formats, set the location and click on "Start".
- Conversion: since you are also allowed to perform the conversion to and from the supported formats, this process is performed in a matter of seconds. You will be shown the progress of the process as well as relevant information about the file.
- Operating Systems: Win 95, Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- RAM: 64MB and 128MB recommended.
- This is the latest version, so the most efficient.
Latest update on June 21, 2013 at 03:52 AM.