Windows’s task manager sometimes fails to control erroneous programs in your system. There is indeed some alternative program that can manipulate programs efficiently. Active Task Manager
is an automation software that can back up you PC.
- Starting programs: For unknown reasons, some applications slow down or do not answer, and then your reflex is to press CTRL+ALT+Delete. This might not function correctly. Active Task Manager helps your restart a program without taking it from the beginning. This can be applied to . exe, .com and . bat files.
- Shutting down or restarting computer: After handling the computer a thousand times, the user made up his mind to switch the computer off. The application can also support such operation and avoid you to force the restarting.
- Creating backup of important files: the active backup expert saves backup as zip- or cab-files. You can now use any compression to manage a backup. This is to prevent from hard disk failure.
- Interface: Active Task Manager presents most of common options in an automation software. It displays a tray icon, a context-sensitive help and a customizable user interface.
- You have 30 days to assess the product.
- It can substitute Windows task manager.
- The visual interface should be enhanced.