Especially designed for the management of Oracle development and administration, Oracle Maestro
provides you with tools to create, edit and drop database objects. Written below are some of its main features.
- Database management: the application allows users to manage databases thanks to database profiles which are containing database connection settings and set of options. These settings and options aims to automatize some common manipulations with database. To start, you first have to create database profiles.
- SQL queries: Oracle Maestro also provides tools for working with SQL Queries such as SQL editor (aiming at editing query text), and Visual Query Builder that is allowing to build queries visually. Therefore, you can view queries in Object Manager, Blob Viewer, Diagram Viewer and much more.
- Database tools: as said before, Oracle Maestro is offering powerful tools for working with databases. Here are some of these tools: SQL editor, Data analysis, Script runner, Database designer, PL/SQL debugger, session browser, SQL generator, Database export, and many more.
- Operating System: Windows NT4 / Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended).
- Hard Disk Drive: 50 MB of free space.
- Processor: Pentium PC or higher.
- SVGA-compatible video adapter.
- 32-bit version of Oracle client software.
- Oracle Maestro enables to display data in forms of diagrams.
- It is the premier Oracle admin tool for database management.