Do you know that you can simply user query to have access to your multiple databases. UnityJDBC
is a data virtualization and database integration, SQL function and dialect translation tool.
- Independent platform: UnityJDBC is entirely integrated with Java and can be used on any Java-enabled platform. It can support standard SQL queries and can also work exactly as other JDBC drivers.
- Optimizer: UnityJDBC can also perform the task of an optimizer. The software executes portions of the query on each data source to make the most of the performance. The optimization and execution engine are known among Universities searchers in the US.
- Embedded Database Engine: UnityJDBC contains a complete database engine. Database engine are meant to execute cross-database joins and operations. It can handle queries and databases that are larger than memory.
- Translation: the software automatically translates functions and SQL syntax to the appropriate SQL dialect. With UnityJDBC, each database system is assigned a database identifier which is detailed in the schema file that is describing the source.
- Operating System: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- UnityJDBC is easy to use with an intuitive interface.
- It can match and merge data.