Image to PDF Creator
is a utility for converting images to PDF documents. It can work with a wide range of graphics file formats. It is published and developed by Add PDF Files.
- Conversion: the user will have to add image files or folders to insert to the program's interface. Once this is performed, all details about them will be displayed on the interface such as file path, image type, height and width. The conversion can then start.
- Configuration: Image to PDF Creator gives the freedom to adjust some settings to enhance the output quality. Users can modify the image position and size, adjust security settings and even the PDF properties.
- Batch process: this utility makes it possible to add as many image files as needed. They do not have to be of different types. Image to PDF Creator can combine several images of various formats into one single PDF file.
- Supported formats: multiple image formats can be processed by this program. Image to PDF Creator can work with JPEG, PNG, GIF and still many others. It can, for instance, convert any file whether pictures, snapshots or photographs.
- Image to PDF Creator is offering an intuitive interface.
- It can run independently out of Adobe Acrobat.
- This is only the trial version that is quite limited in features.
Latest update on October 24, 2014 at 02:50 AM.