Without iTunes or iStore, it is almost impossible to insert ringtones into iPhones. This is due to the fact that this type of device requires a specific format for its ringtones and a software such as iPhone Ringtone Maker pro
can be of a great help for that.
- Conversion formats: iPhone Ringtone Maker pro supports the majority of audio and video formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A and many others. Files of these formats can be used as a ringtones for your iPhone. The application can convert them into M4R format which is compatible with it.
- File Transfer: once the conversion is complete, iPhone Ringtone Maker pro is going to transfer files to your iPhone without the help of additional software. This is avoiding to pass from one software to another.
- Audio Editor: iPhone Ringtone Maker Pro allows its users to customize the built-in ringtones. More specifically, it is equipped with a small audio editor to adjust the length of the ringtone according to the user’s requirements.
- iPhone Ringtone Maker pro is compatible with iPhone 3GS running OS 3.0.
- It is available in several languages (English, German, French, Japanese and Chinese).
- Ringtones only lasts about 10 seconds.
- This is a trial version.