by Spud City Software Co. is a program for tracking the time a person spent on a given project. The name of all projects has to be inserted on the program and this software does the rest.
- Time tracker: this program can be used if the user wants to track the number of hour spent on a given project. With a plain interface, he just has to Punch In when starting a project and Punch Out to log out. Once these datas are inserted in TraxTime, it automatically displays the total hour spent on the project, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or since the beginning.
- Idle time detection: this mode has been integrated to TraxTime in order to remind the user to Pinch In a project. It is just a reminder; it is up to the user to Punch In or Out. It can be essential if some time the user forgets to enter the start time.
- Detailed reports: TraxTime enables to create a report in a matter of minutes. Since it already has all information on its database, the user can easily create a detailed report. This report can be sent to the computer Screen, or to the Printer, Disk File or just Exported on some applications.
- TraxTime is offering a Manager's version.
- It can be used by both beginners and experts.
- It expires after 30 days of use.
Latest update on June 23, 2014 at 09:47 AM.