is an advanced cost estimating software system designed by Nomitech. The process is based on the fundamental theory of cost estimating and can be used in Energy, Shipyards, Construction, Oil and Gas, etc.
- Cost estimating: thanks to its resource cost databases, users can easily go through the primary cost data such as the equipment, material, suppliers, subcontractors, etc. Then, update rates and finally use them in current estimates.
- BIM estimating: Costos Estimating is featured with a Building Information Modelling that enables you to create a 3D model of your projects. It also offers a 3D viewer to navigate through it and auto-select entities.
- Compatibility: Costos Estimating can connect with other software namely Microsoft Excel, Primavera, PDF, Microsoft Office Project, XML, ERP, On-Screen Takeoff and many more.
- Cost statistics: statistics can be very useful. This app helps to extract statistical data such as the cost per square meter for basement or superstructure as well as the cost per linear meter for pipes, etc.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Costos Estimating is practical.
- It has a graphical user interface.