designed by Open Window Software offers students adequate tools for learning. It offers multimedia learning for different fields.
- Learning by step: each student can choose the material s/he wants to study. To do this, loading the correct file is enough. All exercises are in the form of quizzes and can be answered by checking a box or by entering the answer by clicking on a button.
- Editing: it incorporates forms or quizzes. This function is especially meant for teachers or students willing to measure their achievements. Simply follow the steps by clicking on each tab.
- Picture: you can decorate lessons and exercises with images to make them more attracting. You can also use .RTF format files to create a file in order to avoid wasting time. Creating executable file to launch a plug is also possible.
- Customization: the program can be customized according to the needs and taste of each user. You can download other languages for the SAPI4 voice function. Other templates to are available to custom the appearance of the interface.
- Operating system: Windows 95/98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
- Processor: Pentium III or more.
- Disk space required: 12 MB
- WinFlash Basic is easy to handle.
- It is available in several languages.
- This trial version lacks some important features.
- It can be used for 30 days.
Latest update on August 6, 2013 at 06:19 AM.