Access-MySQL Converter is a program for converting Access database into which enables you to convert an Access database towards MySQL and vice versa. While supporting the relationship between the tables, it supports to convert indexes, fields, primary keys and constraints. The tables and fields to be converted can be selected and depending on you, it is also possible to convert table and data structure at the same time or just one of them. If you would like to convert data according to a definite criterion, different types of filters are provided. After the conversion, the converted databases are saved to AMT format and can be used later on. Access-MySQL Converter lets you control and view the conversion process.
- Access-MySQL Converter
- Mysql access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' - How-To - PHP
- Can't access facebook website ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Xvideoservicethief tutorial video converter online - Forum - Video software
- M3u to mp3 converter - How-To - Multimedia
- How to access locked facebook account - Guide