It is often hard to find tracks in a playlist. What we need in this case is an effective data management tool. Sound File Manager
has been especially designed for this kind of task. It helps you managing your music collection.
- Management: Sound File Manager manages effectively audio files contained in your hard drives. To do this, it performs a category ordering, for a better future research.
- Audio player: it has an integrated audio player to play audio tracks. It lets the user manipulate and program files during playback. You can also manage files to be played later on.
- Search: to provide its audio files, the user has a fast search engine. The search results are immediately included in the files to be handled by the software.
- Interface: also built with a greatly simplified and ergonomic interface, it indicates the file name, category, description, etc. Options of addition, deletion, search and many others are also displayed.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Sound File Manager is easy to use.
- This is a shareware version that expires after 29 days of use.
Latest update on May 15, 2013 at 01:46 AM.