X Video Convert
is a ripping and a converting program for media files. With all its features and ease of use, processing it will be quick and does not require any skills in computing.
- Ripping: 3X Video Convert helps you get files contained in your DVD, VCD and SVCD down on your hard drives. For that, you only have to set output directories and choose the file you want to extract by checking matching cases.
- Output video formats: MOV, RM, AVI, MPEG, WMV and 3GP are the available video formats for converting files. You are allowed to convert files from your hard drive into formats compatible with DVD, VDC and SVCD.
- Output audio format: for this feature, you can choose between MP2, MP3, AC3, RA, M4A, OGG, AAC and many others to extract sound from video files. No loss in quality will be noticed and converting will be quickly done.
- Operating system: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows NT
- Required drive space: 3 Mb
- RAM: 64MB (128MB recommended)
- DirectX 8.1 or higher (Click here to download)
- Codec Package
- It fully supports batch processing.
- You can download this version for free.
- You have to pay for a license.