A-PDF to Excel
is a tool for extracting the content of a PDF file and converting it to Excel. Lines and columns are remaining intact after the conversion.
- Extraction: once installed on the computer system, A-PDF to Excel lets users start data extraction. It is possible to define the output field columns and even merge or split two or more field columns. The extraction can be done from one or more PDF pages.
- Conversion: this program enables to convert any PDF file into Excel. Note that A-PDF to Excel supports batch process. For this option, it is possible to convert about 500 pages in a matter of a minute. It is also possible to convert PDF files into one or multi-separate CSV files.
- CSV output: apart from extracting data contained on a PDF file, A-PDF to Excel also enables to extract files from a Comma Separated Values file type. Batch process is possible as well as the ability to re-use the file for other applications.
- A-PDF to Excel does not require the installation of Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- The command line PPTECMD.exe can be used as Windows console utility.
- This trial version expires after 15 days of use.
Latest update on August 4, 2014 at 04:08 AM.