10-Strike Network Monitor is a software for network administration. Developed by 10-Strike Software, it helps the user in the monitor of different network devices and detailed below are its features.
Monitoring: The software is able to monitor network devices like servers, routers, printers or UPS connected to a local area. The periodic automatic device polling allows the user to define the time of the process and the devices to be monitored.
Analysis: When the process begins, 10-Strike Network Monitor analyzes all the devices. A report of the result is then sent to the user. If failures are present in some of them, they are highlighted in red for better distinction.
Notification: It is used for alerting the user of what is occurring. He can configure it along with a program's response to particular events. Displaying a message on the screen, playing a sound alarm or sending a message via email are some examples.
The program is easy to configure.
It offers automatic recovery feature for some failures without the user's interaction.
This is a trial version of 10-Strike Network Monitor.
- 10-Strike Network Monitor
- Counter strike network - How-To - Counter Strike
- The network architecture can be termed as a - How-To - Network
- Whatsagent network error ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Social networking sites not working - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- All networking commands pdf - How-To - Network