It is quite obvious that blocking and limiting Internet access is the answer to protect children from harmful contents. Internet Lock
is a software solution that can control access to Internet and intranet connections. It is designed by TopLang Software.
- Restrict access: this is Internet Lock’s main features. It can restrict access to Internet connections and programs such as Web browsers, email clients, FTP programs, Instant Messenger and all other programs that require Internet connection. Parents can also choose to allow some websites and lock others according to users’ requirements.
- Password-protected: programs and connections can be password-locked. This means that not anybody can have access to settings. So then, once Internet Lock downloaded, users just have to set a password and that is all. Remembering this password is essential for locking and unlocking access to Internet connection.
- Scheduler: Internet Lock does not only block access to Internet, it can also serve as a scheduler. This means that users have to set the hour, day of the week the Internet on the child’s computer is available. It can be set weekly, daily or monthly depending on the users’ needs.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Internet Lock is easy to use with an intuitive interface.
- It is a shareware version expiring after 21 days of use.