is especially conceived to let computer users add passwords to programs. It is developed by TopLang Software.
- Password-protected programs: with Password Door, it is now possible to protect some programs and applications running on the computer system via a password. This avoids other users to open and launch them when the administrator is away.
- Simple process: to activate the protection, the process is simple. The users just have to enter in Installed Programs and click on Browse to select the one that has to be blocked. Note that drag and drop option is supported by Password Door.
- Protection manager: once protected, the list will be kept secure in a simple window. At any time, users are free to Add, Remove, Modify and Enable the protection. Password Door even helps to Move Up and Move Down their places in the list.
- Scheduled protection: if the user does no want to protect a program all the time, it is entirely customizable. It is possible to protect a program every day (users have to set beginning and end time), every Sunday or a protection of a program daily, weekly and monthly.
- This program is multilingual.
- Color scheme and font are customizable.
- Password Door is using Matrix Password.
- This trial version expires after 21 days of use.
Latest update on February 4, 2014 at 06:24 AM.