Burn is a program to burn CD and DVD discs easily. This is an Open Source program meaning that its source code is available to the general public.
- Burning process: all files, documents or other items to burnt have to be selected from the system. Thanks to the Data tab, Burn lets users follow all steps and start the backup of data whether to an audio CD or a DVD.
- Audio player: this program is integrated with a simple audio player. The aim is, of course, to let users listen to all selected audio files before the burning process. All commands are made available to users namely Play, Stop and Pause.
- Conversion: this utility can automatically perform an encoding of all files to be burnt on discs. In fact, Burn is converting the latter to the appropriate format matching and suiting the type of disc (CD or DVD) in which they will be burnt.
- Burn enables to create Audio-CD and DVD easily thanks to the intuitive interface.
- Advanced settings such as file permissions, file dates and disc icon can be edited.
- Nothing to report.
Alternative spelling: burn251.zip